Aim: To enable the learner gain knowledge and understand the critical areas in preventing back injury. This is stringently monitored throughout the day to minimise hazards and risks.
Objectives: The objectives of this training are to give trainees an understanding of:
- The importance of manual handling potential hazards and risks & action to be taken
- The legal requirements, Health & Safety Legislation
- Correct Manual Handling techniques
- Statistics & the Importance of Manual Handling
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Manual Handling related injuries
- Structure of the back & the Spine
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Employer/Employee responsibilities
- Fitness & Wellbeing
- Other topics can also be included if relevant to specific operations.
Certification: On successful completion of this course ATSS Safety Services will issue Certificates to each delegate, which are valid for 3 years
There are no reviews yet.