Aim: To enable the learner gain knowledge and understand the critical areas to investigate and put control measures in place. This is stringently monitored throughout the day to minimise hazards and risks.
Objectives: The objectives of this training are to give trainees an understanding of:
- The importance of handling potential hazards and risks & action to be taken
- The legal requirements, Health & Safety Legislation
- Correct Risk Assessment process
- Complete internal audits
- Statistics & the Importance of managing safety on sites
- Identification of high risks, completing Audits
- Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Legislation
- The Role of the Safety Representative
- Accident Investigation protocol
- Definition of Safety Concerns/Near misses/Dangerous occurrences
- Safety Rep Responsibilities
- Safety Committee/Meetings
- Statutory Training Updates
- Other topics can also be included if relevant to specific operations.
Certification: On successful completion of this course ATSS Safety Services will issue Certificates to each delegate, which are valid for 3 years
There are no reviews yet.